March 20th, 2017
The William Paterson Memorial Targa Regs
The William Paterson Memorial Targa Rally 2017
Targa rallies are a simple introduction to motorsport – Designed to be simple and most importantly FUN. The main event format is a simple navigation event with auto test like special tests using private roads and yards to be tackled in road legal cars on road legal tyres.
The Event is entirely forward facing. The navagation uses simple tulips diagrams and the test sections use easy to follow diagrams and involve no reversing. No special equipment is required just a good sense of humor. Vehicles must be fully road legal – see below
What Car can I Use?
• 2Wd Only – no 4wd vehicles
• Up to 2000cc (Diesel up to 1500)
• Registered as a Private Vehicle
• Road Legal tyres (Track Day Tyres not permitted)
• Max of 2 Spare wheels fitted
• Must carry a Spill Kit (Small number Available to purchase on the day)
• Must carry a Red Warning Triangle
• NO onboard camera
Sample Test Diagram
We are pleased to announce the running of the club’s fifth Targa Rally. Kindly sponsored this year again by Craigiebank Garage, Oaktree Garage & Threave Rural more info and regs are available on link below